Am I blushing? I must be blushing! Thank you The Romantic Quill (lupa08) for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! It’s a good feeling, knowing that someone is enjoying my work. Every time I post, I struggle with an internal hurdle: am I producing something worth reading, or should I give up because I’m fooling myself? This motivates me to continue to share my thoughts and stories. It also makes me want to live up expectations and fine tune my (dare I call them this?) skills.
In the spirit in which this award was given, and in accordance with the rules of the Versatile Blogger Award , I would like to let some fellow authors know that they’re appreciated.
The Rule associated with this award are simple:
- Display the award on your blog (done)
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and provide a link to their blog (was I raised in a barn?)
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 12 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blog.
Share 7 things about yourself Only 7? Hmmm??? I tend to be verbose, but I can do this!
- History is my thing. I was THAT person at a party, the one who assumed everyone had the same passion. I’ve gotten better.
- I’m a sweet, well-spoken, educated woman who tends to swear like a sailor when provoked.
- I have a Netflix favorites list that reads as if grandma logged onto her grandchild’s account: Psych, Teen Wolf, Supernatural, Columbo, Murder, She Wrote, Ghostbusters, Gigi, My Fair Lady, Spy…you get the idea. I’m complex (read weird).
- You know that person who falls asleep the minute her head hits the pillow and sleeps like the dead? The one authors always write about and the one you want to kick in the head? I sleep that way.
- I love to sing and my voice is incomparable. Picture that person on American Idol who thinks she’s the next Adele, yet sounds like a tone-deaf cat in heat. That person is a better singer than I am.
- My favorite cereal is Fruity Pebbles and I have a slight addiction to Pepsi Raw. I make no apologies.
- If I’m ever found dead at the bottom of a ravine off a hiking trail, I did not die of natural causes. It was not an accident. Don’t believe anyone who tells you otherwise. Someone forced me there at gunpoint and pushed.
Nominate 12 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blog. Following are some amazing blogs that I think you should check out and whom I would like to nominate for this award:
- The Romantic Quill (lupa 08) I am not nominating The Romantic Quill, as the blog has already been nominated. However, it’s an amazing blog if you love romance. It offers witty, intriguing, and inventive stories.
- Little Fears
- To Cut a Short Story Short
- Cari’s Corner
- The Shameful Sheep
- Just Punch The Clock
- The Hungry Monster Book Review
- The Comic Vault
- A Bit Of Chic
- Sweta Ojha
- Bailey Bee, The Hive